Mail Configuration in Android
To manage Domain associated E-mail accounts, Use the set up "Mail Client Interface" to add an email account to your devices like mobile, desktop etc. Here we go.
1. Login to your Cpanel. Click on "E-mail Accounts" which is marked red in the figure below.
2. By selecting the email, just click the Connect Devices
3. Now you will get the details of server settings.
Manually configure Mail in Android
1. Start accessing mail in android phone. Click "menu".
2. See the figure below. And click "Settings".
3. Click "Add Account".
4. Type your E-mail address in the occupied space.
5. Select Account Type as "IMAP" in the list of POP3, Exchange.
6. Enter your password. Then click on "next" button.
7. Fill up the form shows in the figure. Moves to Next.
8. Give all information related to Outgoing server settings. Proceed to next.
9. Confirm and verify details. Click "next".
10. Congratz on configuring email in Android phone. Click "finish" to close the setup wizard.
Now you can see the new email account is added